Ever thought about making your own handwritten clock widget?
That’s right, learn how to make a handwritten clock widget to show on your Android phone/tablet’s home screen.
1. Download DrawTime app from Playstore (link).
2. The below screen will show up when opening the app for the first time, tap on “Create a new widget” button.
2. Give the widget a name and tap on OK button.
3. Then the following screen will show up at which you can draw numbers from 0 to 9 including (:).
4. Tap on every single number and draw the corresponding numbers.
You can also change the color and also the thickness of writing by tapping on the “Red Pencil” button.
5. You must consider your phone’s wallpaper color before choosing the color of your clock numbers. For example, choosing a black color for the clock number won’t look nice on a dark blue wallpaper and so on. That’s why I will chose white color for numbers so that it will look nice with any dark background colors.
6. We’re almost finished in creating the widget. If we tap on the 3 dots button and go to settings, we can also show date and battery percentage on the widget as well.
7. Now when we go back to the app’s main screen, we’ll see the addition of two other things to draw which are (%) and (.). We draw them both.
8. Now before using this widget, we’ll change its background color from Blue to transparent by simply going to Settings > Background color.
Join the HighOnAndroid VIP Fans List for free help from Max and discounts on Android accessories.