There are a lot of screen recording apps from free to paid apps. Probably one of the best screen recording apps was the SCR screen recording app which was recently removed from Play Store due to violations. The developer made the app available outside Play Store and the paid version was only available for those who already purchased the app. But the developer was kind enough to finally make the Pro version available FREE for all users.
1. As mentioned above, the app was made free by the developer himself.
2. There are two APKs for the app, the one for Kit Kat Roms that require root access but the other one is for Lollipop ROMs and does NOT require root access.
1. Download SCR Screen Recorder app
– For Kitkat roms (Link) (Root required).
– For Lollipop roms (Link) (NO Root required).
2. To record simply tap on the app icon and then tap on “START NOW”.
3. The app icon will appear in the notification panel. To stop recording, simply tap on it.
The recordings will be saved inside “Screen Recorder” folder inside the phone’s internal storage.
1. You can change the recording resolution, the highest is 1440P and the lowest is 240P.
2. You can also change the bitrate.
3. You can record in either landscape, portrait orientation, or Auto mode.
4. The app also gives you the ability to increase the video speed from 2X to 10X.
Join the HighOnAndroid VIP Fans List for free help from Max and discounts on Android accessories.