Galaxy S6 Edge recently received the latest Android Version which is 5.1.1 Lollipop, this version includes various bug fixes, camera, calendar and calculator improvements.
This guide shows you how to update your phone to this latest version of Android.
1. This rom is intended ONLY for international variant of Galaxy s6 Edge with model number SM-G925F. To find the model number of your phone, navigate to Settings > About Device > Model Number.
2. Make sure your phone’s battery is over %50.
3. Backup your contacts.
4. Backup your apps
5. Backup your messages.
6. Move your pics and videos to PC.
7. We HIGHLY recommend you do ONE of the following before the update.
– Do a Nandroid backup of your phone (if possible).
– Backup EFS Partition using one of the below 3 methods.
8. Install Samsung driver on your PC (Download), or, just power off your phone, reboot into download mode and connect it to the PC, then wait for the driver installation to finish.
Download the ROM Corresponding to the MODEL NUMBER of your phone. Be very careful not to download the wrong rom, as flashing it will brick your device and we will not be responsible for any damages that may occur on your device
Join the HighOnAndroid VIP Fans List for free help from Max and discounts on Android accessories.