As promised before, Sony has rolled out Android Lollipop to its Z line series. The lollipop update includes visual changes and google’s material design. This article is a step by step guide on how to update Sony Xperia Z2 (D6502, D6503) to Android Lollipop.
1. These ROMs are intended ONLY for Xperia Z2 variants with model number of D6502 & D6503. To find the model number of your phone, go to Settings > About Device > Model Number.
2. Make sure your phone’s battery is over 50%.
3. Enable “Unknown Sources” at Settings > Security > Unknown sources.
4. Go to Settings > About Device > Build Number then tap on “Build Number” 7 times until you see “you’re now developer’ message”.
5. Go to Settings > Developer Option > USB Debugging and enable it.
6 Backup your contacts.
7. Backup your apps.
8. Backup your messages.
9. Move your photos, videos, and other personals to PC.
Download the ROM Corresponding to the MODEL NUMBER of your phone. Be very careful not to download the wrong rom, as flashing it will brick your device and we will not be responsible for any damages that may occur on your device
Join the HighOnAndroid VIP Fans List for free help from Max and discounts on Android accessories.