If you have rooted your Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Note 3, Note 2, S6, S5, S4, S3, S2, or any other Samsung devices including tablets, mostly like you have installed a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP. Well, if you want to receive stock OTA updates (perhaps you want to try the latest firmware that came out last night and you are still on stock firmware), you will need to re-install stock recovery.
- Android How To Tutorials
- Android Wear Tutorials
- App Tutorials
- Backup and Restore Tutorials
- Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge Tutorials
- Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Tutorials
- Game Cheat Tutorials
- HTC Tutorials
- Nexus Tutorials
- Pixel Tutorials
- Root Apps
- Root Tutorials
- Samsung Firmware Tutorials
- Samsung Tutorials
- Sony Tutorials
Receive Android HOWTOs in your Inbox!
Join HighOnAndroid G+ Community!
Like Us on Facebook!
- How to Install TWRP Permanently After Installing a Custom ROM on Pixel or Pixel XL!
- How to Fix Samsung Firmware Stuck at fota.zip with ODIN!
- How To Solve “There is no SU binary installed” problem on your Android!
- How To Show Your Saved Network Passwords On Android
- How To Wirelessly Transfer Files From PC to Android (Portal app Method)