We normally press Samsung Galaxy’s home button to do certain tasks like going back to the home screen or quickly launch the camera app by double tapping on it. But what if there was a completely new way of interacting with the home button by simply “touching” it instead of pressing it?
Yes you heard that right, with easyHome app you no longer need to press the home button but simply “touch”. This app changes your physical home button to “capacitive” and you can do the following tasks with it:
- Going back to the home screen
- Launch Google Now
- Launch Camera
- Lock the phone
(Official) Supported Devices:
- Galaxy Note 5
- Galaxy S6 Edge +
- Galaxy S6 Edge
- Galaxy S6
1. Install easyHome app for Samsung From Play Store (Link) and open the app.
2. On the app’s main screen tap on “Start the app” button.
3. On the next screen tap on “Activate button” and make sure to activate the app by the checking the slider.
4. Now you’re ready to use the app, just “touch” the home button instead of pressing it, and this will take you back to the main home screen right away.
1. You must register at least one fingerprint before being able to activate this app.
2. You can disable the app on certain apps simply by tapping on “Settings” and then “Black list” option.
HighOnAndroid Facebook Page <--- If you like this post, please Like Our Facebook Page Here, thx!Want to contact me?
Add me on: