Sony has recently rolled out the 5.1.1 update to its Xperia Z lineup, and Xperia Z3 compact was one of them. The new update contains several improvements over the previous update which are highlighted below:
Android 5.1.1 Changelog:
The below screenshots are taken on Xperia Z2 but it’s identical for all Xperia Z devices!
1. New volume control with simplified and enhanced design, now tapping the volume button will give you the choice of changing volume level of your ringtone, media and alarm.
2. Instant Calendar Events: that lets you create and share smart events right from any email.
3. Calendar Agenda in Email: no need to switch apps to check upcoming events.
4. Integrating with Linkeden: lets you to get latest profile pictures, job titles for contacts or meeting participants.
5. Sony Smartwatch 3 integration: lets you to use your Sony Smartwatch as a remote shutter button.
6. You will find more awesome Xperia themes.
7. There are new Settings icons.
1. This ROM is intended ONLY for Xperia Z3 Series with model number of D5803. To find the model number of your phone, go to Settings > About Device > Model Number.
2. Make sure your phone’s battery is over 50%.
3. Enable “Unknown Sources” at Settings > Security > Unknown sources.
4. Go to Settings > About Device > Build Number then tap on “Build Number” 7 times until you see “you’re now developer’ message”.
5. Go to Settings > Developer Option > USB Debugging and enable it.
Join the HighOnAndroid VIP Fans List for free help from Max and discounts on Android accessories.