Recently on my trip to Thailand, I was connected to the WiFi of my mother-in-law’s house in Thailand. Sometimes in random fashion when browsing the web on my Android smartphone, it would redirect me to OnClickAds.net then to a site telling me I have a virus on my Android. Of course, as someone who is genuinely into fixing stuff like this, I digged deeper and found a solution.
- Android How To Tutorials
- Android Wear Tutorials
- App Tutorials
- Backup and Restore Tutorials
- Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge Tutorials
- Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Tutorials
- Game Cheat Tutorials
- HTC Tutorials
- Nexus Tutorials
- Pixel Tutorials
- Root Apps
- Root Tutorials
- Samsung Firmware Tutorials
- Samsung Tutorials
- Sony Tutorials
Receive Android HOWTOs in your Inbox!
Join HighOnAndroid G+ Community!
Like Us on Facebook!
- How to Install TWRP Permanently After Installing a Custom ROM on Pixel or Pixel XL!
- How to Fix Samsung Firmware Stuck at fota.zip with ODIN!
- How To Solve “There is no SU binary installed” problem on your Android!
- How To Show Your Saved Network Passwords On Android
- How To Wirelessly Transfer Files From PC to Android (Portal app Method)
- How to Install Xposed on Marshmallow Android 6.0/6.0.1! on
- How To Add Double Tap Screen Wake to Your Android Device! on
- How To Use Screen Pinning Feature on Samsung Galaxy Devices! on
- How to Unlock Your Android Smartphone With NFC (Android Lollipop) on
- How to Install Android Boot Animations on Samsung Phone using QMG Files! on