We mostly wake up our Android devices by pressing the power button but on some other Android devices you can use voice command to do so. For others, you can double tap the screen to do so. This feature is not available on all Android devices except devices like HTC One M9 Plus, Xperia Z5, Xperia Z4, and LG G4.
- Android How To Tutorials
- Android Wear Tutorials
- App Tutorials
- Backup and Restore Tutorials
- Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge Tutorials
- Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Tutorials
- Game Cheat Tutorials
- HTC Tutorials
- Nexus Tutorials
- Pixel Tutorials
- Root Apps
- Root Tutorials
- Samsung Firmware Tutorials
- Samsung Tutorials
- Sony Tutorials
Receive Android HOWTOs in your Inbox!
Join HighOnAndroid G+ Community!
Like Us on Facebook!
- How to Install TWRP Permanently After Installing a Custom ROM on Pixel or Pixel XL!
- How to Fix Samsung Firmware Stuck at fota.zip with ODIN!
- How To Solve “There is no SU binary installed” problem on your Android!
- How To Show Your Saved Network Passwords On Android
- How To Wirelessly Transfer Files From PC to Android (Portal app Method)
- How to Install Xposed on Marshmallow Android 6.0/6.0.1! on
- How To Add Double Tap Screen Wake to Your Android Device! on
- How To Use Screen Pinning Feature on Samsung Galaxy Devices! on
- How to Unlock Your Android Smartphone With NFC (Android Lollipop) on
- How to Install Android Boot Animations on Samsung Phone using QMG Files! on