Transferring files from USB flash drive to your Android device might be useful when you don’t have your PC with you. For example, you want to get some files from your friend’s phone. In this case you can use a USB flash drive to easily transfer files to your Android device, this method has variety of uses and this is just one example.
1. USB flash drive.
1. Plug in your USB flash drive to the OTG cable.
2. Plug in the other end of the OTG cable to your Android device.
3. A notification will appear telling you that “USB Connector connected”.
4. Simply open your file manager app and you should see the USB in the storage options.
5. You can transfer files from the USB to your Android device or vise versa. Notice that the transfer rate is fast.
6. After finishing the transfer process you can safely remove the USB drive by either tapping on the USB Mass Storage in the notification panel or from Settings > Storage.
Join the HighOnAndroid VIP Fans List for free help from Max and discounts on Android accessories.