I’ve already explained how can you lock your phone’s screen with only one tap. In this tutorial I’ll explain how you can do that with one swipe instead.
1. Download Swipe-Lock app from Play Store (Link).
2. Open the app and tap on “Activate” button to activate it as the device administrator.
3. The main screen of the app will show up, notice the blue color at the right side of the phone’s edge.
4. To turn off your phone’s screen, simply swipe from right edge to the left.
Settings part of the app contains some customization options.
1. Activation Area Location:
Here we can change the area of swipe
2. Activation Area Height:
Here we can also the height of the area and decrease it.
3. Activation Area Thickness:
4. If you want to uninstall the app, you must first tap on “Delete” button to deactivate as the device’s administrator, then you can normally uninstall the app.
Have a question?Please post all your questions at the new Android Rehab Center at HighOnAndroid Forum, thank you for understanding!
Join the HighOnAndroid VIP Fans List for free help from Max and discounts on Android accessories.