Navigate to Settings > Fingerprint Scanner and check the “Home button” option.
Remember that this home button is little different from the one on other phones, the home button WON’T move back when you press it, which means that you should simply “Touch” it to do this function exactly as you do while unlocking it with your fingerprint.
3. Unlock Your Phone Without Waking up its Screen (M9 PLUS ONLY)
Remember One Plus 2 that was launched? That one has a nice feature that enables you to unlock your phone and go directly to the home screen WITHOUT the need to first waking up the phone’s screen. Well, the same feature can be found on HTC One M9 Plus, which is really cool and let you rest the power button a little bit.
3. Customize Navigation Buttons
HTC phones do not rely on using physical buttons. Instead, it uses capacitive buttons. One of the cool features is that you can change and customize these buttons to your liking and even remove them or add new ones.
1. Navigate to Settings > Personalize > Change Home Buttons.
2. A new screen will show up at which you have 3 other buttons to add including “Turn off screen”, “Auto Rotate”, and “Notifications”. Simply check ON any of these buttons to add them to the navigation bar buttons. You can also uncheck the default three buttons if that’s your thing!
4. Change Accent Color Of The UI and The Launcher
The HTC launcher on this phone allows you to add wallpaper on the home screen but shows different background color on the app drawer which is blue. The good news is that you can change the color and also change the color that shows up on the Settings options.
Join the HighOnAndroid VIP Fans List for free help from Max and discounts on Android accessories.