- Use Volume Keys for Various Tasks: You can use volume keys either as a capture button, recording button, or use it for zooming.
- Take Selfies Using The Heart Rate Sensor: Simply put your finger on the heart rate sensor to capture selfies.
- Take Selfies By Raising Your Palm To The Camera: This will work on the front facing camera.
- Use Real Time Effects For your Pictures: Tapping on “EFFECT” button will show you real time effect of the picture you’re about to take and this will work on both the front and rear camera.
Rear Camera Modes:
Both rear and front camera contain some pre-installed modes and you can install more modes easily from Samsung app store.
– Pro Mode: This mode is for those of you who want to use custom settings like ISO, focus and exposure. Using this mode, the user can take the full advantage of the phone’s camera in manual mode, so don’t forget to give it a try it if you are a photographer.
– Rear-cam Selfie:
Enabling this mode will automatically capture pictures using the rear camera.
– Selective Focus:
With this mode you can focus on an object while blurring the other object. After taking the photo, you can make the focus on the foreground or background.
This mode will take panoramic photos.
– Video Collage:
This will take 4 different videos of your choice and mixes them in one video which is a fun feature to include 4 different scenes in one shot.
Join the HighOnAndroid VIP Fans List for free help from Max and discounts on Android accessories.