If you’ve ever rooted you Android device, then you might have faced this issue when the SuperSU app won’t work and shows “There is no SU binary installed” message.
This might happen when your device is not properly rooted, that’s why I’ll teach you how to solve this issue on your Android device, so let’s get started!
You must have custom recovery installed on your device (CWM,TWRP,PHILZ).
1. Download “UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip” (Link).
2. Copy the file into your phone’s storage.
3. Boot your phone into recovery mode By holding down (power button + home button + vol.up button) at the same time (see our detailed guide here).
4. In recovery mode choose “Install Zip”
5. Then choose “Choose zip from /sdcard”.
6. On the next screen, choose the file you just copied which is “UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip”.
7. Then choose “Yes – Install UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip“
8. When done Tap on back button and choose “Reboot System Now”.
9. That’s pretty much it, Now open SuperSU app and as you can see it works perfect!
Have a question?Please post all your questions at the new Android Rehab Center at HighOnAndroid Forum, thank you for understanding!
Join the HighOnAndroid VIP Fans List for free help from Max and discounts on Android accessories.