We normally do a lot of file transfer processes from PC to our Android devices, the most common way of doing so is by using a cable, but there are several other ways to transfer files and data including using Wi-Fi.
Today’s app called “Portal Wi-Fi file transfers” which is a super efficient drag and drop app that does the job perfectly! so let’s get started.
1. Install the app (Link).
2. On the app’s main screen it gives you some instruction as shown below.
3. Open this link on your PC “http://portal.pushbullet.com/“.
4. Then on your phone tap on “Scan” button and scan the QR code with your phone’s camera.
5. Once you scan the QR code, you’re now ready to send files to your Android device.
6. You’re now ready for sending files, no matter whether it’s app, picture, sound or even a folder, you just drag and drop it into the window and the transfer process will start immediately which is pretty fast by the way!
7. The transferred files can be accessed inside “Portal” folder as shown below.
Have a question?Please post all your questions at the new Android Rehab Center at HighOnAndroid Forum, thank you for understanding!
Join the HighOnAndroid VIP Fans List for free help from Max and discounts on Android accessories.