There are several different methods of running Android apps on your PC, probably one of the easiest method is using Google’s ACR Welder (App Runtime for Chrome) Chrome app.
Below is step by step guide on how you can do it:
1. Download ACR Welder app (Link).
2. After installation, you can run the app from either the “Apps” section of Chrome browser:
Or you can launch it from “Chrome App Launcher” at the bottom left corner of your taskbar:
3. Open the app and follow instructions.
4. The below screen will show up asking you to choose an APK file. We’ll choose the apps that we want to run In this example, we’ll run Instagram.
5. The below screen will show up giving some information about the app. You can change the app orientation and its form factor.
6. Then click on “Launch App” button.
7. As we can see in the screenshots below, the apps works perfectly! and that’s about it.
1. This method works on Chromebooks and Mac also or any computer running Chrome browser.
2. You can run ONLY ONE app at a time, launching another app will remove the previous app as shown below.
Here I will try to run Twitter app. When I click on “Launch App” button, it will ask me to remove the previous app that I ran (which is Instagram in this case), then I can launch Twitter after removing the Instagram app.
Join the HighOnAndroid VIP Fans List for free help from Max and discounts on Android accessories.