One of the most useful features of Galaxy Note 5 is the ability to take notes while the screen is off, this is really useful and lets you take quick notes at the time of need without the need of unlocking your phone. You just need to take out the S Pen and the black memo screen shows up then you’re ready to write down your note!
- Android How To Tutorials
- Android Wear Tutorials
- App Tutorials
- Backup and Restore Tutorials
- Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge Tutorials
- Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Tutorials
- Game Cheat Tutorials
- HTC Tutorials
- Nexus Tutorials
- Pixel Tutorials
- Root Apps
- Root Tutorials
- Samsung Firmware Tutorials
- Samsung Tutorials
- Sony Tutorials
Receive Android HOWTOs in your Inbox!
Join HighOnAndroid G+ Community!
Like Us on Facebook!
- How to Install TWRP Permanently After Installing a Custom ROM on Pixel or Pixel XL!
- How to Fix Samsung Firmware Stuck at fota.zip with ODIN!
- How To Solve “There is no SU binary installed” problem on your Android!
- How To Show Your Saved Network Passwords On Android
- How To Wirelessly Transfer Files From PC to Android (Portal app Method)
- How to Unlock Your Android Smartphone With NFC (Android Lollipop) on
- How to Install Android Boot Animations on Samsung Phone using QMG Files! on
- How to Cheat/Hack Pokemon Go on Android 7.0/7.1 Nougat! [Pixel] on
- How to Extract Stock Recovery from Samsung Firmware! on
- How To Use Screen Pinning Feature on Samsung Galaxy Devices! on