In this tutorial, we show you how to root your Google Pixel or Pixel XL smartphone. Rooting will allow you to get full “admin” access so you can install rooted apps such as Viper4Audio, Xposed, Titanium Backup app, and much more.
- Android How To Tutorials
- Android Wear Tutorials
- App Tutorials
- Backup and Restore Tutorials
- Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge Tutorials
- Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Tutorials
- Game Cheat Tutorials
- HTC Tutorials
- Nexus Tutorials
- Pixel Tutorials
- Root Apps
- Root Tutorials
- Samsung Firmware Tutorials
- Samsung Tutorials
- Sony Tutorials
Receive Android HOWTOs in your Inbox!
Join HighOnAndroid G+ Community!
Like Us on Facebook!
- How to Fix ODIN stuck on sboot.bin.lz4!
- How to Install TWRP Permanently After Installing a Custom ROM on Pixel or Pixel XL!
- How to Fix Samsung Firmware Stuck at fota.zip with ODIN!
- How To Solve “There is no SU binary installed” problem on your Android!
- How To Show Your Saved Network Passwords On Android