One of the very main reasons why we love Android is because it’s open source, that means the possibilities are limitless. Today we have a method of booting Windows 7 into PC using an Android device, how cool is that?
– With this method you can also boot Windows 8.0, Windows 8.1, Linux,too.
1. You need a rooted Android device.
2. You need Windows 7 installation files.
1. Download DriveDroid app from playstore (Link).
2. Prepare Windows 7 files from your installation Disc, it should look like the screenshot below.
3. Open DriveDroid app and give it root permissions.
4. Then the below screen will appear at which you can either “SKIP” or proceed to “SETUP” to check whether your phone/tablet works with this app or not.
– Our Galaxy Note 4 has no problems with the app and works according to the below message.
From this point on, you can either proceed to next step or simply go back to the main screen of the app to start adding the image file.
5. This is the app’s main screen.
6. Tap on the “plus” sign and choose “Create blank image…” and then give the image file a name and size. I will choose “Windows 7” for the name and give it 7,000 MB size because my Windows 7 files contain several different versions of it, yours might be smaller and thus you should reduce your image size to near 4,000 MB and so on. after that simply tap on the true sign at the top right corner of the screen to proceed to the next step.
Join the HighOnAndroid VIP Fans List for free help from Max and discounts on Android accessories.