Previously I explained how to backup and restore android apps. But in this tutorial, I will be explaining the method of backing up apps and app data.
This method requires root access.
Backup (Easiest Method)
1. Open Play Store and search for “Titanium Backup” and install it.
2. Open the app.
3. The app will ask for root permission and you should grant it.
5. This is the main screen of the app.
6. Tap on the check sign at the top right corner of the screen.
7. The following screen will open up, giving us several backup and restore options.
> No.1 will backup all installed (user) apps (with data).
> No.2 will backup all system apps (with data).
> No.3 will backup both installed apps and system apps + their data.
8. For the purpose of this tutorial, we’ll only backup installed apps.
9. The following screen will open up which shows number of installed apps that we have.
10. We can either select all apps, or select only specific apps that we want to backup.
11. When we’re done selecting apps, we tap on the check sign button at the top right corner to start the backup process.
12. The backup process will start. Based on the amount of the apps that you want to backup, the process will take some time.
Backup using Update.zip (Advanced)
> We can also create “Update.zip” file of the backed up apps so that we can flash it via Recovery (CWM or TWRP) any time we want (MENU > Special Features > Create ”update.zip”. But this feature is only available on PRO version of the app, we highly recommended by the way, most flasholics have this in their app drawer.
HighOnAndroid Facebook Page <--- If you like this post, please Like Our Facebook Page Here, thx!Want to contact me?
Add me on: