Android Wear is just like the original Android OS that can be customized. In this tutorial we will shows you 3 different ways to customize your watch faces so grab a cup of coffee and following along!
Not all watch faces are customizable, only some of them can be customized.
Method-1 (On Your Watch)
1. Wake up your watch screen.
2. Tap an hold on the watch face.
3. A list of pre-installed and installed watch faces will show up at which you can scroll horizontally to select them then set a new watch face.
4. You’ll notice a “Gear” icon at the bottom on certain watch faces. This means that this watch face is customizable.
NOT all watch faces are customizable, as you can see we have no “Gear” button at the bottom of this watch face.
5. I’ll customize the most recent watch face by tapping on the gear icon. Then a new screen will show up, giving us the ability to customize background, accent color and date as shown below.
Inside background , we have white and black color.
The accent contains 15 different colors to chose from, I will choose the Green one.
You can also show or hide date.
My customized watch face looks like this from left-to-right.
6. You’ll notice that the customization options change for each different watch faces. For example, for the below watch face we have a new option for changing the world clock.
Join the HighOnAndroid VIP Fans List for free help from Max and discounts on Android accessories.