There are basically two types of apps in Android devices
1. Pre-Installed apps or systems apps.
2. User apps (apps installed by you).
Generally when you install apps from Play Store, the apps will be installed in a different partition from the system apps. System apps are in the system partition of your device, while user apps are in data partition of your device. There are several different ways of changing user apps to system apps and vice versa.
This guide shows you how to manually do it without using any apps.
– We shall not be held responsible for anything that might go wrong with your device during this process, so do it on your own risk! This is a tutorial for advanced users who are already super high on Android!
1. Your device must be rooted.
2. Backup your apps, contacts, SMS, pictures, videos using the following guides:
1. Download ES File Explorer File Manager app (Link).
2. This is the main screen of the app:
3. Tap on the top left button and enable “Root Explorer” option.
4. Go back to the app’s main screen and tap on “/” to go to “Device”.
5. Navigate to data\app where the user apps are located.
HighOnAndroid Facebook Page <--- If you like this post, please Like Our Facebook Page Here, thx!Want to contact me?
Add me on: